2. LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, we (or our licensors) own the intellectual property rights in the Website and all text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material including, but not limited to, the structure, design and arrangement of such material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from our Website (including republication on another Website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
- redistribute material from our Website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
You must not use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not attempt to undermine the security integrity of our Website, computing systems or networks or use, or misuse the Website in any way which may impair the functionality of the Website of other systems or impair the ability of any other user to use the Website.
You must not use our Website:
- to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those which you have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Website is hosted.
You must not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver or operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use for normal operation.
4. RESTRICTED ACCESS
Access to certain areas of our Website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion.
Customers who are entitled to access these restricted areas will be provided with a user ID and password to enable access. If you access restricted areas of our Website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential at all times. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your passwords or any other breach of security and we will reset your password and take other actions that we deem necessary to maintain or enhance the security of our system and your access to the Website.
We will determine your level of access and may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. Access to these restricted areas is wholly dependent upon you meeting your financial obligations as set out in your Terms of Engagement with us.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our Website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our Website.
The provisions under this clause 6 shall not apply to information;
- Which is or becomes public knowledge other than by breach of this clause
- Is received from a third party who lawful acquired it and who is under no obligation restricting its disclosure
- Is in the possession of the receiving party without restriction in relation to disclosure before the date of receipt from the disclosing party; or
- Is independently developed without access to the confidential information.
7. LIMITED WARRANTIES
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our Website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
Whilst we intend that the Website should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions that the Website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place. If for any reason we have to interrupt use of the Website for longer periods than we would normally expect, we will use reasonable endeavours to public in advance details of such activity on the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of our Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
8. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software or for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
14. EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
17. LAW AND JURISDICTION
18. OUR DETAILS
The full name of our company is The Employment Management Platform Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under Company registration number 10559324. Our registered address is 5th Floor Hampton by Hilton, 42-50 Kimpton Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 0FP. You can contact us by email at CSU@flexr.com.